Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm Alive!

It's true. I am alive and well.

After lamenting for weeks with Tracy about the lack of blogging, and being recognized this weekend during my long run over the Brooklyn Bridge (I felt like such a celebrity!) I thought, well, maybe I should start blogging again, so much has happened. I went back to read the last thing I posted before my hiatus. The Brooklyn Half? Oh, never mind then.

I took a bit of a running hiatus after that race. And then I did a lot of studying and then became an ACSM - Certified Personal Trainer! And then some other exciting stuff happened! And then some stressful stuff happened!

So that's where I am today. I'm about week 5 of MCM training (honestly, I don't count the weeks, I just run what is in my training plan) and things have been going well. I am back to being excited about training and running again, and most importantly I'm really excited to set a new marathon PR. There are also some really exciting changes going on in my life which I'm not quite ready to spill yet, but I think 2013 will be a really interesting year for me.

1 comment:

  1. I hear a rumor that your training is going so well that your thighs have shrunk in size. BLOG IDEA: tell us about your training!

    ReplyDelete