Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mid-Week Reminder

Thanks again to Erica Sara for the weekly reminder

This quote is seemingly appropriate for this week. After having an amazing track workout and an even more amazing 20 mile run this weekend (at a sub 10:00 pace, and almost PRing Grete's Gallop in the middle of it), I need to keep reminding myself that there is so much I can achieve, I just need to go for it. Most importantly I need to remember that change wont happen over night, every run I need to focus on giving it everything I've got. Sunday I'm running the Staten Island Half, and it will likely be the last chance I have to get a half marathon PR this year, something I have been chasing down for months. I saw Saturday how close I am to beating my previous time. I know I can do it in Staten Island, quite a fast course that I ran last year. All I have to do is believe in myself, and get it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment