Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving. Mainly because I love pie, sweet potatoes, and stuffing. (Carbs, carbs and carbs!) And green bean casserole. But I always try and take a few minutes to reflect on all the amazing things that are going on my my life.

The short list of things I am thankful for:


  • My health. I had a few minor injuries in the beginning of this year that side tracked me, but I am so grateful that I was able to complete two marathons this year injury free. Also, my overall health. 
  • My boyfriend, and amazing friends. They're always there to support me and make me laugh when I need it.
  • My job. I have one.

So I hope you all have an amazing long weekend surrounded by good food and good company! And feel free to make me jealous and tell me what delicious dishes you're having at your holiday dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment