Sunday, December 11, 2011

Year End Wrap Up

I know, I know, you must be thinking I am crazy. Year end wrap up?? There's still like two weeks till the end of the year, depending on when you read this post. But for all purposes, my year is over. I will be running (so far 1,042 miles) but not racing. Enjoying the off season.

It's time to start thinking about next years goals. I pretty much only have one goal: Get faster. Post marathons I've been running very slowly. I want to get myself back into the 9:30-as-my-easy-run range. I want to get back to my 8:40 5k pace, and then beat it. I now want a SUB-2 hour half marathon. Marathon goals? Oh, I don't know. We'll see. I think I will definitely race less. It seems like races in the NYC area are getting so much more expensive, while not giving us anything more in return.

I hope everyone is having a great December filled with lots of delicious foods and beverages. What are some of your goals for 2012?

0 comments:

Post a Comment